Friday, January 15, 2016

Yes, this is US. 

This is the "big question" at the beginning of 2016 - for us - and for you: "What will you ASK of the 
Heavenly Father in this New Year?"

Perhaps you are in the place that I was for most of my young, religiously educated life. I didn't know 
that part of our relationship with God, is that He commands us to come before Him and to ask of Him, 
in His Sons' Name, whatsoever we will.

I had no idea, no right,Biblical knowledge to tell me that God wants us to "ask of Him". How about 
you?

So, read the Word and then tell us, are you being prompted by the Holy Spirit to "ask" in a way 
that you never have been before? Do you have a new comfort in asking, now that you've found the 
scriptures to back you up in the Word? 

Thinking of you.

Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger Renken 


No comments:

Post a Comment