Monday, December 9, 2013

Rugged Country FUN Christmas gift wrap - 2013


Large bag, small bag and another version of the little "scrapbooks" that my great nieces and grandson created with me a few years back. As simple as it all would seem to be to us as adults, the children LOVED these and still, to this day, ask me about the little "booklets". Empty pages for them to write upon, doodle, whatever they wish and then return to Grandma, to keep in touch with their daily lives. Love it!


The SUNFLOWER stamp is a favorite of mine and I have several. It's fun to mix and combine them in a grouping such as this.


Through the years we have given nieces and nephews and our children, gifts with homemade gift wrappings. Seems they're always intrigued and delighted (to my amazement). One of the most favorable with them, is a warm, cozy throw, a movie, nightie and/or treat with hot cocoa. Not sure what we'll do this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment